• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresia Schimmel

Beach Comber
Nov 2, 2017
Destin
My husband and I are looking for something for six months while we are in the process of buying a new home. We are looking for something that is furnished and pet-friendly as we have one small dog. Budget is around $2000 a month. Excellent references.

30Aspice

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2015
My husband and I are looking for something for six months while we are in the process of buying a new home. We are looking for something that is furnished and pet-friendly as we have one small dog. Budget is around $2000 a month. Excellent references.

Hi Teresia, How quickly do you need something? We have a townhome in Seagrove Beach by Eastern Lake that may work. We'll be there doing some work this afternoon, if you would like to come by. If you are interested, please text me at 850-428-0776. Thank you. Rosemary

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi Teresia
I have a wonderful pet friendly house in Seagrove. The rent is 2500 plus utilities. It's on a lake and JUST 5 minute walk to the beach. Please call 321-432-3414 thanks