• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
Looking for long term rental (minimum 6 mos, prefer 12 mos) in the destin area. Prefer furnished. Responsible, mature female. No kids, no pets. Need to move in mid to late August. Moving to area for work. Please contact me if you have anything available.

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
I would be interested, however, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it is probably out of my price range. My budget is pretty tight but what I can offer is stability and your property will be well taken care of. Could you direct email me with more information including price, is it furnished, are utilities included. Thank you very much for responding. stacie.s.mills@gmail.com

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Have you found a unit? I have a 3 BR, 2 Bath unit in Seagrove that will be available in October. I can send photos if helpful. larryjparker123@gmail.com. Unit is furnished and offers Stainless appliances, Granite Countertops, Hardwoods and tile throughout-no carpet. One BR doubles as an office (Murphy bed). View of Lake Meir from Screened Porch. Gated community with Pool and Club House. Rent is 1900/month. No Pets, No Smokers.

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Looking for long term rental (minimum 6 mos, prefer 12 mos) in the destin area. Prefer furnished. Responsible, mature female. No kids, no pets. Need to move in mid to late August. Moving to area for work. Please contact me if you have anything available.

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hi,
My house is available immediately for 6 months possibly longer. If interested, please call 205-246-3900 Brandon
Gated, in upscale community

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Have you found a unit? I have a 3 BR, 2 Bath unit in Seagrove that will be available in October. I can send photos if helpful. larryjparker123@gmail.com. Unit is furnished and offers Stainless appliances, Granite Countertops, Hardwoods and tile throughout-no carpet. One BR doubles as an office (Murphy bed). View of Lake Meir from Screened Porch. Gated community with Pool and Club House. Rent is 1900/month. No Pets, No Smokers.

Deborah Morris

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2018
destin, fl

Are you still looking? I am looking too. I am mature female...no kids no pets. Would you be interested in sharing something. I can furnish it so that's not a problem.

toni lynn

Beach Comber
May 23, 2011
Miramar Beach
Hi, we have a 2 bedroom 2 1-2 bath, fully furnished, all appliances, all bills paid, beautiful inside, pool 337. 7941741 Miramar Beach, Ellis road