• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kyfriendofbillw

Beach Crab
Jun 24, 2009
We're very low-key family, non-drinkers/non-smokers who have a last minute opportunity to get to the Emerald Coast. We love Seagrove / Destin / etc. . . area. We need an affordable price, and hope that if someone has a last minute cancellation we can take advantage of it. We really want to be right on the beach, but will consider a little walk to the beach. Please help us find something! Thanks so much!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
The very 1st Gulf Place Cabana I googled on vrbo shows availability those nights with a 3 night minimum. Gulf view from 3rd floor balcony and EASY walk across to beach. I am sure there are others available in there.
Gulf Place is a nice location with very competitive prices. It is west of Grayton Beach and has a nice area of shops, restaurants, artist kiosks ..... Our family likes it there.

The Gulf Place Cabana or Caribbeans with one bedroom will have hall bunks that are handy for kids. Upper floors typically will give you a very decent gulf view.

If you don't do by owners, check with Garrett Realty, BRSW, etc. who advertise on this site. If they don't have anything, check with Resort Quest.

Last edited:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Someone posted this thread re: events at Gulf Place on the 4th:
http://www.sowal.com/bb/events-activities/37293-july-4th-events-gulf-place.html

Tate10

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2005
cleveland, ohio
I had a cancellation at Beachside #6 in Seagrove. It is a two bedroom unit right on the beach. It sits across from the seagrove plaza. My website is Home Thanks Tate