1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent $925 / 1br - 900ft² - 1 Bedroom, Terramar Apartments, 6 month or more lease. SRB

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by 909, Oct 12, 2014.

1. 909

909 Beach Comber

1 Bedroom apartment available at Terramar apartments in Santa Rosa Beach. Looking for someone to take over my lease which runs through June. Perfect for someone looking for a shorter lease, and you will have option to extend in June. Also this is a highly sought after unit, as it is one of the few with a lake/fountain/pool view. This is a second floor unit and neighbors are all quite. This complex has a gym, and pool with grills.

This apartment is only 1 year old, so everything inside is in practically new condition. 1 bedroom, dishwasher, washer & dryer in unit, fridge with freezer & ice maker, 1 bathroom.

I am moving out of the area soon and would be willing to leave behind furniture if you want to keep it for the right price. All of the furniture was bought when I moved in and looks great and I will give a good deal on it.

I am willing to work with your schedule to determine a move in date. November, December or January is fine. If you have any questions just ask. Link below has pictures.
    • https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4711539657/jd9z7

2. rhondab4

rhondab4 Beach Crab

I am interested....which floor plan is this? I was looking at these but my biggest concern is the renewal rate and paying much more during the tourist season.