• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello Fellow Sowallers!

We are excited to be the newest program on 30-A radio! We are Rene Endres, Dia Sather and Henry Nooe, or better known on our show as the Lunatic Fringe.:wave: ............:yikes:

As the Fringe, we broadcast every Monday morning CST at 10 am on 107.1FM. Our show is a blend of hilarious banter, awesome music and eclectic personalites that have a passion for all things 30-A. Join us each week as we touch on subjects that will grab your attention, get you motivated and hopefully make you laugh out loud in the process. We consider Lunatic Fringe to be "organic programming" which basically means anything can happen on a live show.

Please tune in for the fun at 107.1 and streaming worldwide at www.30aradio.org

We will be looking for you Sowallers...:wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I've heard mention of you Lunatic Fringes on THE 30A Radio show to tune in to.;-):D

Thanks for the intro on SoWal.. keep us informed about your upcoming shows. I'm excited about you 3 on the airwaves! Just what we all need on Monday morning with a pot of coffee at 10am (no earlier!) - entertain us!

:welcome:

I've heard mention of you Lunatic Fringes on THE 30A Radio show to tune in to.;-):D

Thanks for the intro on SoWal.. keep us informed about your upcoming shows. I'm excited about you 3 on the airwaves! Just what we all need on Monday morning with a pot of coffee at 10am (no earlier!) - entertain us!

:welcome:

Thanks Ms. Tootsie! :love: We loves us some SoWallers...come to think of it, we are almost like "SoWallers on the Radio".....but in 3D (get it?) ! hahahahahah