• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to eveyone at Alys Beach, especially Scrltbegonya, for the opportunity to show my art Fri. night. A few years ago, Alys Beach sponsored my chair in the Seaside Chair Affair, and then on Fri. night, they gave me a beautiful house to see friends, meet new ones and show everyone what I love to do. (ok, yes I know...some of them MAY have come out to look at the house...:cool: )

I also want to thank all the special SoWal people who helped and supported me. BeachBummett and Mr. BB were there to help set up, entertain a child, or anything else that I needed. They even recruted my marketing man, Kenny, to pass out cards and make even my life story seem interesting!! JDarg, it meant so much to me to see you and BDarg walk into that house. PV showed us where to go and cheerfully decorated cookies for hours! Fish and Mrs Fish watched over one of my wild ones, while Beachdad kept my little Beach somewhat out of trouble!! It was yet another time in the last few months that SoWal has given me so much! All of my other friends that came by, helped, or where just there in spirit (Repunzel...sorry about your car:bang: ), THANK YOU!! :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Wow!i didnt even know this was going on but I was not here so I hope I am excused...:blush: Great BeachMOM!!!:clap_1: I hope all loved your stuff!!! What a great thing to have such wonderful friends to help you...:love:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
You are more than welcome, Mr BB and I had a grayt time! It was a pleasure to be a part of your SoWal art show debut:clap_1:

I think we owe Kenny a martini or two...that will usually do the trick:party: He's cheap, just ask him:D

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
You are more than welcome, Mr BB and I had a grayt time! It was a pleasure to be a part of your first SoWal art show debut:clap_1: I think we owe Kenny a martini or two...that will usually do the trick:party: He's cheap, just ask him:D

The BB are good peeps. :love: Good luck Beachmom and I am sure your debut is just the beginning of more grayt things to come.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
:eek: I can't believe you were all there right under my nose. i'm sorry I missed you. Oh well, maybe next time!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
The BB are good peeps. :love: Good luck Beachmom and I am sure your debut is just the beginning of more grayt things to come.

The Mango's are good peeps too:love: Y'all missed a good time Friday night, Alys Beach was packed, Dread was playing and there was free food and adult beverages:clap_1: Not to mention cookies and smores:love:

All of Beachmom's cards were gone at the end of the evening so I know this will be just the beginning for her. Mr. BB placed an order for 4 of those beach chairs she does. You should see them!:clap_1:

Beachmom...got any pics?:dunno:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
The Mango's are good peeps too:love: Y'all missed a good time Friday night, Alys Beach was packed, Dread was playing and there was free food and adult beverages:clap_1: Not to mention cookies and smores:love:

All of Beachmom's cards were gone at the end of the evening so I know this will be just the beginning for her. Mr. BB placed an order for 4 of those beach chairs she does. You should see them!:clap_1:

Beachmom...got any pics?:dunno:

Maybe next year Thanksgiving at the beach. Although I felt like I was there from all the posts and I needed a nap after you told me your T-giving schedule. :lol:
yes, Beachmom, post pics! :clap_1:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
That was our best open house yet. I loved seeing Beachmom's artwork, and getting to meet Beachbummet and the dargs was grayt.