• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P8180076.JPG

The crappy part is deciding to work.
Click here to see more photos from today.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Well I decided to work today, and it has been Crappy. The pictures that you posted helped it to not be so Crappy though. Thank You, I needed that.:clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kathydwells said:
Well I decided to work today, and it has been Crappy. The pictures that you posted helped it to not be so Crappy though. Thank You, I needed that.:clap_1:

The crappy day to which I refer, is pertaining to my decision to work. This is even more difficult to do when you live at the Beach and the water looks like this. Even Western Lake outflow is 10 times clearer than the pool at Seacrest.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
OnMackBayou said:
I haven't been in this area that long. When you see pictures like this, how many years does it take before you stop shaking your head at the beauty of it all?

Interesting question which we pondered last night. The more I see moments like this, the greater my appreciation grows. I love this place more now, than the exciting first moment when we closed on our house and made the move -- and even then, I was overwhelmed with joy and happiness at the beauty of it all. Last night, I learned that some other locals have similar thoughts to mine on the subject. You are going to need a mighty big bulldozer to move my booty out of here. I certainly don't think that money could do it.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Interesting question which we pondered last night. The more I see moments like this, the greater my appreciation grows. I love this place more now, than the exciting first moment when we closed on our house and made the move -- and even then, I was overwhelmed with joy and happiness at the beauty of it all. Last night, I learned that some other locals have similar thoughts to mine on the subject. You are going to need a mighty big bulldozer to move my booty out of here. I certainly don't think that money could do it.
:clap_1:

If one sold for the money, what would they have? As we all know, for almost everyone there are some things you can't put a price tag on. To many of us on this board - SoWal Beach is one of those things. :dunno: A no brainer!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
Great photo. Always have to make my photos look bad, eh? Head out there tomorrow with your camera and maybe you will capture me in a photo with the Dolphins. Be there at 8:00am if this twakilla, wine, beer, and Bourbon wear off soon.