• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Complete

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Taxahassee FL/Watercolor
Re: A new record price for me

According to waltonpa.com they paid $2,500,000 in March of 2004. Not a bad return if they get anything close to their asking price. It is a large lot, .89 acres.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.

Totally awesome. Does anybody know what the condition was before the renovations and addition (doubled the Sq Ft). What a view and the owner should be proud of the place and the price shows that they are!!! :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Joe said:
According to waltonpa.com they paid $2,500,000 in March of 2004. Not a bad return if they get anything close to their asking price. It is a large lot, .89 acres.

The lot next to it is for sale for $3.5 Mil, and the one behind it for $2.5 MIL. They were probably part of the parcel, but were not included in the 2004 sale.

It was on the market for quite awhile before that.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

wetwilly said:
Totally awesome. Does anybody know what the condition was before the renovations and addition (doubled the Sq Ft). What a view and the owner should be proud of the place and the price shows that they are!!! :clap_1:

It was in fair condition and was a rental. I have before and afters.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee

With that type of investment, how would it fare during a Cat 1 hurricane or tropical depression? Would it depend on the storm surge?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

iwishiwasthere said:
With that type of investment, how would it fare during a Cat 1 hurricane or tropical depression? Would it depend on the storm surge?

It's been through many storms. They've lost some dune and could lose more from future storms if they came in the near future. The house itself is very high.