• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Congrats! Can't wait to give it a try.

EDIT - I did give it a try and it was excellent - great job by Carol, Dave, David D, Leo, Hamid, and the crew - and all the staff and chef. I added a menu to the previous post. The duneside deck is amazing. I believe it will become one of those places you'll have to experience when in SoWal.

Can't wait for the Thai Bar, or the Sushi Bar or ... (Dave let's trip to Asia for research).

090330-seaside-020.jpg

090330-seaside-002.jpg

090330-seaside-003.jpg

090330-seaside-005.jpg

090330-seaside-006.jpg

090330-seaside-012.jpg

090330-seaside-013.jpg

090330-seaside-017.jpg

_DSC6330.jpg

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The tradition continues!!! I wish you continued success on 30A with the opening of Pizza Bar! You have brought so many of us together to enjoy great food, drink and especially, each other!

See you soon! Tell Mo hello for me. :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I saw people sitting at the tables, yesterday when I drove down 30A, and wondered if it was a test run, or if you were open. Congratulations on your opening.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
so here's the story sowallers and all lovers of greatness. this is REAL pizza - like if you were kickin it in naples 90 years ago - or 200 years ago - or last week. they use imported flour and san marzano tomatoes from italy and an oak fired 800 degree oven. perfect fresh ingredients and guided by chef ed reese as inspired by dude dave... wow! its the new best restaurant in many miles.

i had an onion/shallot pie - my style of pizza. many more to go...

jill poured me a super tuscan available BY THE GLASS!!! i may name a child some day either super or tuscan or maybe sangiovese. and of course the wine comes in a juice glass as all neighbor hood enotecas do in the old parts of american cities - or of course in italy - like pizza bar has been transported from.

chef ed freakin perserves his own yellowfin tuna for ceasar's sake!! tuna conserves with a roasted long stem fresh artichoke - seasoned greens and a slab of grilled bread DRENCHED in olive oil.

our little slice of paradise just became eden and pizza bar just raised your property values by about 30 %.

dang... i can't believe it...so effin good

plus paradis and barefoot bbq and new stinky's and new lake place and shrimp shack and shorty's and jack's pub - how can we all be so lucky!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
We really are so spoiled by the wonderful restaurants and great food around here. :love:

Can't wait to try the new pizza! Calling all wenches - lil' wenchette needs some good ol' forno de legno pizza! :wave: