• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pool Pal

Beach Lover
Sep 27, 2008
www.poolpal.biz
I hired Organize It Services to re-organize my office and to critically survey and offer suggestions for better utilization of space / reorganization of my entire business lay-out. I then left for a much needed vacation. When I returned, my office was filed instead of piled, grouped instead of hodge-podge, crated instead of bagged, and colorful instead of dull. I received a slide presentation of phtos and suggested changes to better organize each of my management staff - retail, warehouse, customer service, field supervisor, and even my office assistant. Upon my return, I basked in neatness for about one day, then started throwing out the stuff I don't need (circa 1985-2000), and otherwise moving 2/3 of the stuff in my office to the places it actually belonged, which I now could easily identify.
It was well worth the fear and the funds to hire April Wilkes, with Organize It Services, whose plug I saw on this very forum:

8-14-08, SoWal.com, Business, Goods & Services
Organize It Services, LLC "Simplifying It for You"
My name is April Wilkes, I have lived in PCB for 9 yrs and worked for the St. Joe Company for +/- 7 of those. My husband has worked for Gulf Power Company for +/- 8 yrs and we have 2 beautiful girls, ages 2 and 4. Recently layed-off from St. Joe, I have started my own company, Organize It Services, LLC, specializing in turn key home and business relocation project management as well as many other project management services. Please visit my website www.organizeitservices.com and let me know if I can help you with your "Special Project". I can help clear your mind and give you back your time!

Thank you, April!:clap: