• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Kurt, is it permissible to ask for and/or post recipes on this forum? If they are good vacation easy recipes or recipes using ingredients like locally-caught fish, for example?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
WOW...after looking at all the threads pertaining to food and dining, I can see why Kurt created a whole forum dedicated to these topics!

Thanks Kurt! :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Mermaid said:
Kurt, is it permissible to ask for and/or post recipes on this forum? If they are good vacation easy recipes or recipes using ingredients like locally-caught fish, for example?

YES! It doesn't have to be local.

Anything food related - dining, recipes, reviews, groceries, veggie gardening, etc.

Last edited:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
kurt said:
YES! It doesn't have to be local.

Anything food related - dining, recipes, reviews, groceries, gardening, etc.
So I'm going to be in DC next weekend. Can I get restaurant recs. for that? :dunno:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Sueshore said:
WOW...after looking at all the threads pertaining to food and dining, I can see why Kurt created a whole forum dedicated to these topics!

Thanks Kurt! :clap_1:

Yes, great idea. I'm sure this will be helpful for many! After finding a place to stay in Sowal, the next most logical question is...where/what are we going to eat?!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I'm already crazy about this new forum! We have so many talented cooks on this board. This is going to be great. Now we have a special place to get a conversation started about the First Ever SoWal Progressive Dinner!

And wait until I get started about what kind of landscaping plants we use around our cottages and condos. I have a bunch of questions already in my mind about what would grow well outside our front door in SoWal!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Mermaid said:
I'm already crazy about this new forum! We have so many talented cooks on this board. This is going to be great. Now we have a special place to get a conversation started about the First Ever SoWal Progressive Dinner!

And wait until I get started about what kind of landscaping plants we use around our cottages and condos. I have a bunch of questions already in my mind about what would grow well outside our front door in SoWal!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
The Funns can handle the "drinks, nightlife" arena.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Mermaid said:
I'm already crazy about this new forum! We have so many talented cooks on this board. This is going to be great. Now we have a special place to get a conversation started about the First Ever SoWal Progressive Dinner! :

Please expand on this........ :D

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
destindreamin said:
Please expand on this........ :D

Well, you know how we're always asking each other who's going to be down at the beach when we are? Well, if you got a bunch of SoWallers who were there at the same time, you could organise a Moveable Feast!!! Start out with cocktails in one place, then move on to someone else's kitchen for the entree, and finish up with desserts at the last place. You could have so much FUNN with this concept. You could customize it any way you wanted!

I think Sueshore and I should volunteer ourselves to be the first guinea pigs for this. Miss Kitty and I will be in SoWal the 1st week of April and we should do it! What say you, darlin' Kitty? :D