• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
The Northwest Florida Daily News found 13 lots in the same subdivision as the Huckabees that had secured title declarations in the five years before the Huckabees did so and seven others who have done so since. No additional taxes are levied for the additional piece of land obtained with a quiet title.

e7630f34f23490f35affef68d364da1949d02a9d_original.jpg

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Ooops...read this post after I read the other one and posted the shortcomings of the above pictorial claim. My post should have gone here. Thanks for bringing it our attention.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
The Northwest Florida Daily News found 13 lots in the same subdivision as the Huckabees that had secured title declarations in the five years before the Huckabees did so and seven others who have done so since. No additional taxes are levied for the additional piece of land obtained with a quiet title.

View attachment 79994
Jim, BMBV is quite accurate in his response with legal fact. However, you brought up here another claim that is widely misunderstood, and often misrepresented in public discussion.

The tax bill for any property owner holding title to community/association property as is common in developer neighborhoods or condos, is spread equally among all owners.

In the Huckabee Property, since he’s a favorite celebrity target of the left, same thing. Huck was paying full share of his taxes along with his neighbors for their collective private beach, to the waterline, which, by the way, has been private for generations. The BMB developer abandoned the finished project. The property owners then correctly titled the property individually, assuming the same tax burden they had before. Just now, instead of paying taxes for a piece of the collective private beach, they are paying taxes for their own private beach.

That doesn’t change the fact that the full taxes indeed are being paid, and it never was public. Good reference material on this specific myth, much better than mine, is readily available at waltonwatchdog.blogspot.com.

No public beach was ever affected by any of these instances you reference. Ever. So there indeed has been no “shrinking” of public beach here.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Just defending Jim: he simply quoted the caption. But, Reggie, the target of your response (precise hit BTW) is rightfully owned by Tom McLaughlin.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Just defending Jim: he simply quoted the caption. But, Reggie, the target of your response (precise hit BTW) is rightfully owned by Tom McLaughlin.
Ah, my bad. Jim, please excuse this old brain for the miss. Doc says it’ll get worse with time!

I won’t bother to address Tom. He knows the facts. He just refuses to publish them. Instead of the truth in that newsletter, we get lather, rinse, repeat.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Ah, my bad. Jim, please excuse this old brain for the miss. Doc says it’ll get worse with time!

Yeah, before you know it, you'll be using words like.... malarkey. :D

I won’t bother to address Tom. He knows the facts. He just refuses to publish them. Instead of the truth in that newsletter, we get lather, rinse, repeat.

Yes, it truly is sad that something that is factually crystal clear (Old BMB quiet title) be totally obscured in the name of journalism / agenda with full support and encouragement from FBFA (Florida Beaches for All), some (not all) totally misguided CU supporters and obviously the newspaper itself.

Seems to me the newspaper would be concerned as to their reputation for reporting the facts. But maybe not - because the bulk of their readers either "want to agree" with any CU premise or just don't care. Selling newspapers / subscriptions makes money. Being factual, maybe not so much.

Last edited:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
The NW Florida Daily Fake News quiet tile BMB (libelous?) photo looks very similar to the fake/edited images CU agitator Chas G. (C.G.) created that FBFA Dave Rauschkolb use in the Feb 2019 FBFA not credible CU presentation.

Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
C.G. produced FBFA Rauschkolb Vizcaya "public" beach intentional misinformation.
Vizcaya PRIVATE beachfront property.

When asked if Dave Rauschkolb fact checked the C.G. slide FBFA used to misinform the public; “No, I didn’t take the [Feb 2019 FBFA C.G. produced] slide at face value. That is what those of us who support customary use believe [Why? Legally? CU Emotions?]. That the beach is depicted were public use beaches until July 1, 2018 when house bill 631 [FS 163.035] went into effect. So I believe those images to be true and correct and that is a matter of [informed?] opinion that most people agree with.” Not credible CU belief based on emotion and not facts?

You know Chase G., the same CU agitator that made the disgusting CU BPO Active Shooter video this summer.

Dave, look closely. The text is Private Beaches Solved! Chuck Norris (not Client Eastwood) is pointing a hunting rifle at the camera. Below the image "Chuck Norris has a solution to the Private Beaches!!" To make it clear the video shows; a private beachfront owner with a hunting rifle and scope shooting a (nude) male from the public on private property as the "Solution to the Private Beaches!!"

Dave Rauschkob, “Any sane person can see it is wrong in its [active shooter] current incarnation or any other for that matter. Does it [C.G. active shooter video] serve your purpose to have renegade CU advocates making crazy [active shooter] videos? You and others have tried desperately [not desperate, easy to do often] to tie anyone who goes off the rails to us [CU believers] .... Mr. C.G. made the above [Vizcaya “public” property] photo showing the before and after of our [Vizcaya’ private property] beaches and allowed us [FBFA] to use it. He later posted some other bizarre posts shortly after that and I stopped communicating with him because I don't agree with his tactics.” Tactics? How about the truth about BPO ownership and property rights?

“Characterizing that anyone of sound mind would approve of it as well as the leadership of Florida Beaches for all is a lie.” What about the NW FL Daily Fake News Tom Mc(Laugh)lin. Can Tom McLaughlin deny C.G. produced the factual edited (with false pink area labels “public beach” property information) photo use by NWFDN? Not likely it was the Walton PA that produced the edited photo credited by the NWFDN.

“Dave Rauschkolb do not feel threaten or fear for the public's safety by the C.G.'s video? If not, why not, if you felt threatened by an anonymous blogger written words that were far less menacing?”
“You do not feel threaten or fear for the public's safety by the C.G.'s video? If not, why not, if you felt threatened by an anonymous blogger written words that were far less menacing? “ No reply from Dave Rauschkolb as expected - no DR beliefs credibility.