• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Not sure what that's about. It appears to be a teaser rather than a trailer. Certainly not a story. Have no idea.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
To be honest, it's a little too scary, with an insufficient amount of the facts to make it real to people. Facts are important, ya'll.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Ok let me see if I can explain

Lloyd Blue's sister in law is Tony Anderson's aid. Word is Becknell hired Lloyd to help get the NOPC passed for Sandestin to build many more high rize buildings and put more traffic on the roads. Enough Said ? no Lloyd Blue's sister in law is Tony Andersons assistants . Lloyd was a hugh supporter of Tony Anderson.

Sandestin do you think we have too much traffic now? Well just wait until 3 or 4 more 18 story buildings are built all in Sandestin.

Did you know the attorney the county was using for this Greg Stewart wrote a letter to the BCC and Mark Davis saying if this should not be approved and stated the leaga reasons why. Did they listen NO. Did they vote to pass it anyway. Did Tony Anderson vote yes, YES he did. Does Greg Stewart work for Walton county any more after many years, NO he does not.

Is dumping more drainage into the bay that has and is poluting the water good for the bay? NO, do the commissioners give a damn NO.

The question is WILL WHOEVER MADE THIS VIDEO PLEASE CALL ME AT 837 1550 I have some I will pay you to do.