• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

acsuttondesign

Beach Lover

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
So, I have actually lived here about one year, but I have been working on doing some paintings of the local area. I finally have a website up with some art on it. Check out my new sites....

Aaron Sutton - Painting Scenic 30A Daily "Painting Scenic 30-A Daily"
Aaron Sutton - Artist & Poet - "A contemporary artist with a creative passion inspired by God, family and life."

Let me know what you think!!

hang loose -///-

-Aaron

Great to see you on the boards Aaron! I love your art and have enjoyed watching you grow! Now get out in the water and paddle!!!!!!! LOL! See you at the office!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Yay Aaron! The site is coming along beautifully! Keep it up--I'm proud to know you! :clap:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Your site is ahhhh-some!!!! So glad Mark P sent me on a goose chase to find it!:roll::funn: Just kidding! ;-) Keep up the wonderful work! Hope to get over to Blue G to see it real soon.

:wave:Kat

Blue Giraffe

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2007
The Blue Giraffe is honored to feature some of Aaron's art. It is getting a lot of attention. It is so easy to promote his work because he is such a pleasure to work with and so talented. Thanks Aaron for showing with us.