• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jomoty

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2010
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum and to the area. I know very little about this beautiful part of Florida. My hubby and I are looking for something to rent for 1 week that's not going to hit our wallet too hard. Is it possible to find something for around $900 - $1000 a week for the first part of June? It doesn't have to be beachfront but close to the beach. Thanks and I'm looking way forward to our vacation.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

MissouriMom

Beach Comber
Feb 18, 2005
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum and to the area. I know very little about this beautiful part of Florida. My hubby and I are looking for something to rent for 1 week that's not going to hit our wallet too hard. Is it possible to find something for around $900 - $1000 a week for the first part of June? It doesn't have to be beachfront but close to the beach. Thanks and I'm looking way forward to our vacation.

Hi Jomoty-Try Seagrove Beach, Florida vacation rental by owner: 2 bedroom Eastern Shores Condo, Duplex rental that sleeps 6. Seagrove Beach, Eastern Shores, 2 Units Plus Duplex (4 Units). That week would be $1050, but that includes everything, and it's right on the beach and near Eastern Lake. We stayed there last Fall and loved it.

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
Hi everyone!
Check out Seagrove Hideaway and Palms North, several of Dune Allen Realty Vacation Rentals that meet your needs and that you may visit on our website. Both are a very short walk to the beach. Our reservationists are happy to assist you as well in finding the perfect place. Please feel free to give them a call at 888-267-2121.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
check out Cassine Station on vrbo, I like Beach a Go Go and the owners are so nice. We stayed at Emerald Escape as well. Bella Bungalow, vrbo Bungalows of Seagrove are also nice to work with. I've had nice luck with Garrett Realty a couple of times and Beach Rentals of South Walton agency this last year.

AJM6464

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2010
Hi everyone!

I have a home in Seagrove that is in your price range. Please give me your email and I will send you more info.

jomoty

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2010
AJM6464 thanks for your help. My email is jomoty1@comcast.net . To everyone who has posted answers in my behalf thank you so much and thanks for the warm welcome. This site sounds like a great place to get info. Can't wait to explore this place.