• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wldknox

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
I would love some acupuncturist recommendations in our area, along with any great success stories you may have (and bad- don't go there stories). Thanks!

BeachMac

Beach Lover
Oct 3, 2008
The only acupuncturist I have personal experience with around here is Dr. Wu at (healingartacupuncture.com). VIE magazine did a news story with him in the last two years that may still be in their archives, one testimonial in the article was about the daughter of a local family where Mayo couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and they had experienced many dead-ends, but she was healed while seeing Dr. Wu. His office has several binders full of patient letters/testimonies. That said, seeing Dr. Wu four or five times made no difference for my problem, but he was the fourth acupuncturist I had seen (others were before I moved here) - the case stumped them too and ended up outside the scope of what acupuncture generally helps. That said, Dr. Wu is by far the best of the four I met. I would not hesitate to see him again if I had something different that could be helped by acupuncture. He was always compassionate, kind, and seemed eager to help people.

Lesdag

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2012
Jade Lotus Clinic in Miramar Beach!
They are fabulous...
Jade Lotus in Miramar Beach/massage therapy & acupuncture
Call them!