• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Job opening for a very organized, detail oriented office assistant on east end of 30A. Must be computer literate and experienced with Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. QuickBooks experience a plus! Monday - Friday 8 to 5. Great working environment! Hourly rate based on experience. Please reply to this post.

MassageOnTheBeach

Beach Crab
Jun 4, 2014
Hello!
I am interested in this position. What is the best way to further pursue this opportunity? I can private message you my resume and cover letter if that would be best.
Thank you

Judy H.

Beach Crab
May 28, 2014
Santa Rosa Beach
Job opening for a very organized, detail oriented office assistant on east end of 30A. Must be computer literate and experienced with Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. QuickBooks experience a plus! Monday - Friday 8 to 5. Great working environment! Hourly rate based on experience. Please reply to this post.

Good Afternoon,

I have recently relocated to the area. I have over 25 years experience in office management, accounts receivable/payable and purchasing. Please contact me for my resume.

Thank you!