• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Everyone, :wave:
Please help the Seaside Animal Rescue find homes for 4 new pups just rescued from Walton County Animal Shelter. They were near full capacity so I relieved them of 5 pups ages 12 weeks to 28 weeks. All are male, neutered, recently vaccinated, rabies, socialized with people and other pets, and CRATE TRAINED. :clap: All Pictures are at the bottom!!!

Seaside Animal Rescue Contact Info: Danielle Snyder, Founder: Phone/Txt: (850) 797-0526
Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

PUP#1-:love:"Chinook", 12 weeks, is a pit terrier/husky mix??? He is red with a mask, ears up, one floppy ear, cuddly and cute as a button, well behaved, totally crate trained. Ready for a home before Christmas. Great addition to any household. See First Picture at the bottom, red, white chest, one ear up and one down. His ears are both up now, one with a slight flop. lol

PUP#2-:love:"Boudin", approx 4 months, pit terrier mix, brindle with golds, reds, and white. Sweet, social, very loving and cuddly, well behaved and listens. CRATE TRAINED!!! Ready for your Forever Home before Christmas. Will have his picture on here shortly.

PUP#3-:love:"Ripshot" or "Rip" for short, approx 5 months, pit terrier, black and white like a cow, sweet, cuddly and loving, social butterfly, listens well, CRATE TRAINED, and ready to be in your home before Christmas. See 2nd picture going L - R, the black and white pup.

PUP #4-:dunno:"Kaos", named for crazy looking yet beautiful eyes. Approx 5 months, pit terrier/boxer mix, all red with large boulder green eyes. He is sweet, extra cuddly, listens well, and social with people. He has done well with my larger and submissive dogs. He may not do well with a dog his "exact" size especially if it's high energy and dominant. He is fine with smaller and larger submissive dogs. Please see picture located at the very bottom, the red pup with pretty eyes. Both ears down.

Call/Txt Danielle/Seaside Animal Rescue
(850) 797-0526

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
All pups still available! Xmas Homes Needed ASAP!

Here is the picture of "Boudin" the brindle pet terrier mix also
known as PUP#2.

C'mon Sowal, spread the word and lets get these awesome pups homes by Christmas.

Your time and effort are more than appreciated!!!!

Thanks!
Danielle

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Well I can't get the picture to upload! Keep getting upload errors. I will try again in a little while.

Here is the picture of "Boudin" the brindle pet terrier mix also
known as PUP#2.

C'mon Sowal, spread the word and lets get these awesome pups homes by Christmas.

Your time and effort are more than appreciated!!!!

Thanks!
Danielle

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
All 4 pups still available as of Monday, Dec 27, 2010

:love:These guys are really awesome pups. I picked them out based on my preferences. Overall demeanor....sweetness, gentle, good age, and more. There were 76 dogs total to pick from. So these guys are special.

I just want to get them homes soon! They deserve a lot more than I can give.

Please HELP!!!!;-)

Danielle, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue
Cell/Txt: (850) 797-0526

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
FREE Pups to good homes....4 pups

All 4 pups are still available as of Monday, Jan 3rd, 2011. Please spread the word.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
317 views but not a single repsonse. :sosad: I wish my response was to say we found a home for one, but it's not. Just wanted to thank you for rescuing these babies, Danielle. I hope you are able to find homes for them soon. They all sound like wonderful puppies! Have you posted them on FB or contacted Alaqua for assistance? They seem to have a wide audience as well...

Best of luck.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Thank you! I live right down the road from Alaqua. They are at full capacity and only doing Courtesy Listings right now. There just isn't enough people willing to adopt. I am even offering these pups for Free so that people can just focus on buying dog food, a crate, leash, collar, etc...and not a big up front fee. I have paid for all their shots and neuters but it's minimal to me. Just want to find them good homes. They are all 4 doing great. It's an awesome life for a dog at my place but I already have so many that are permanent and "unadoptable". Plus I work pretty heavy hours. I just feel there are families out there who can give these pups a lot more love and attention than I can. The pups deserve it!

Thanks again and just keep them in mind. You never know when you might just run into someone looking for one.

317 views but not a single repsonse. :sosad: I wish my response was to say we found a home for one, but it's not. Just wanted to thank you for rescuing these babies, Danielle. I hope you are able to find homes for them soon. They all sound like wonderful puppies! Have you posted them on FB or contacted Alaqua for assistance? They seem to have a wide audience as well...

Best of luck.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
***As of January 5, 2011, I still have all 4 pups available for adoption. :DRemember they are FREE or for a donation and they come CRATE TRAINED, neutered, vaccinated, rabies, heartguard, and flea medicated. :wave: I am now OFFERING to provide a Large 44lb FREE bag of their dog food if you will give them a home. I will also offer to assist with any possible medical issues thay may arise in the first 30 days. Please adopt these guys before I get attached. lol :love:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
As of Sat, January 9th, 2011, all 4 pups are still available! Please help! I have had them over a month now. They deserve a good home and they deserve more than just being another number in my home. Remember I keep the "unadoptables". With the pups plus my personal plus the unadoptables, I have over 30 dogs at my house and facility.