• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
S

sherrywake

Rainy is 4 months old. She is a beautiful white lab with light green eyes.

She is house broken and kennel trained. She loves walks on the beach and plays in the water.

Please help me find her a good home.

Sherry
850-238-2424

View attachment 18319

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Sherry,

"Rainy" is just beautiful and I would take her in a second. I just put her on my facebook with your info hoping my little network will be able to help you out. If we have no luck, then I will take her. I have a dog rescue called Seaside Animal Rescue and I also work in Seaside Central Plaza on 30A so she would get a great home with me. If you are in a situation where you might need to foster her out while waiting on a home for her, I can take her now. K!!! You can reach me at (850) 797-0526. Talk to you soon!

Danielle Snyder, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Rainy still needs a home as of November 21, 2010 Sunday

Hi Grace,

We are still looking for a home for Miss Rainy. I have kept her at my facility for the owner Sherry. I have been swamped with work not having much time to adopt her out. She is having a complete blast playing with all my dogs and would now be about 5 months old. She is so pretty with her little blonde eye lashes and sweet eyes. The picture on here does't reflect how truly pretty she is. If you or someone you know is interested, please call Danielle at (850) 797-0526 and please leave message. Or call
Sherry at (850) 238=-2424.

We truly appreciate any help anyone can give on getting Rainy her forever home.

Danielle
Seaside Animal Rescue

has she found a home yet??