• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
I met a guy at the Rosemary arts festival a few weeks ago who made adorondak chairs at a very reasonable price, anyone know who it is????

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
soozie58 said:
I met a guy at the Rosemary arts festival a few weeks ago who made adorondak chairs at a very reasonable price, anyone know who it is????
Don't know, but last year, there was a lady from Panama City who was selling her chairs at Rosemary for the best price around. It could be the same people. If I come across the namem I will post it.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Smiling JOe said:
Don't know, but last year, there was a lady from Panama City who was selling her chairs at Rosemary for the best price around. It could be the same people. If I come across the namem I will post it.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :welcome:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The Gulf Place guy is fairly reasonable, but the Panama City lady is around 1/2 the price.

Georgian

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2005
I have looked at the Adirondack chairs at Gulf Place and they were solidly built and only $99. I don't know if they are still at that price. I would have bought a couple if I knew how to get them back to Atlanta.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Georgian said:
I have looked at the Adirondack chairs at Gulf Place and they were solidly built and only $99. I don't know if they are still at that price. I would have bought a couple if I knew how to get them back to Atlanta.
I thought I remember the chairs at Gulf Place been a bit more in price. If they are $99, you should definitely consider purchasing some from there.