• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Looking for something that is affordable for a same sex couple in Seagrove or within walking distance to the Publix at Watercolor. Both work, have our own transportation, no kids, no pets and neither of us smoke or do the party scene and can pass a background and credit check. Very easy to get along with and very responsible. Rent will always be on time. We are ages 23 and 26 and I was born and raised in this area. It has just been almost impossible to find an affordable place that is available! Am very open to a roommate situation. I have had a couple of people get up with us on the apartments at Terra Mar and although nice enough, not really looking to be in that area as it just puts us farther away from work. If you have something that is a fit for us, please let me know. Looking for a long term situation if possible.

(ps)I am posting this for my son.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Willing to also consider off 393 North or in that general area and off Bay Drive as well. We do have another person that would like to move in too if you happen to have a 2 br available and don't mind a roommate situation. We all have jobs and are very responsible. Anyone? Anything?