• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
pre bubble housing in Walton was still to high for your average service worker...

Good point. It has always been a little high to live in paradise. If you want white sand, emerald green water, excellent elevations, miles and miles of state land to hike through, some of the best fishing in the world, world class shopping, and cool SoWallers you make it happen. ;-) We have been doing it for close to 30 years and the bubble has really been the only time it has been easy to live here. So in my 30 years I have had it easy maybe 4 years, but I have surfed, fished and lived a life most folks only dream of. I will continue to pay the price as long as the Gulf stays put. Its what the folks that want to live here do. BTW, I checked an hour ago and the gulf was still there.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
shelly you are starting to sound like someone who doesn't believe the melt down is imminent...in your favorite scenario things will be even cheaper next year and the next and the next...

Economic meltdown is no longer imminent...it has started. What's going to happen? Recession, inflation, deflation, stagflation, reindestagflation :dunno: