• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
I am a local professional currently living on 30a enjoying our beautiful beaches as much as possible! I am very hands on and have a passion for working locally with our small businesses in particular, I was doing a variety of big corporate jobs and have decided to go back to my roots by helping small businesses with any and all of their online marketing needs. I specialize in website development and construction as well as maintenance of current sites. Graphic design of logos for new businesses or re-branding logos of established businesses as well as photo touchups and finishing. Social media is a must these days and I can integrate or help with current social media campaigns, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... Search engine optimization, Google Analytics and Adwords even online marketplaces for your business and I even help with Wordpress or Ebay. I am happy to teach as well and make sure my clients know their way around their site through coaching sessions, no one wants a site so complicated they have to make a phone call every time they want to add a picture or update a status. Most importantly I am hands on and meet with my clients in person as much as they need and no one is rushed or having to call some sort of customer support center. I have excellent local references and only take a few clients at a time, so if anyone in the community is interested, please email me at Morpheuswebdesigns@gmail.com and I would be happy to come meet with you and give you a quote, no project is too small and I absolutely guarantee you will not find a more economical solution for your online needs!! Best Price Guaranteed!!!