• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CCFeliciano

Beach Crab
Jul 1, 2022
Inlet Beach
Looking for someone to help care for our 5 year old daughter after kindergarten ends beginning in August and through the school year. Monday-Friday from 3-5pm or 3-6pm.

We work from home so would be here but need someone to help plan activities and keep her occupied (vs. the TV). Must be comfortable around dogs.

Tesgirl

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2013
Seagrove
Looking for someone to help care for our 5 year old daughter after kindergarten ends beginning in August and through the school year. Monday-Friday from 3-5pm or 3-6pm.

We work from home so would be here but need someone to help plan activities and keep her occupied (vs. the TV). Must be comfortable around dogs.
Hi there, this sounds lovely! I keep a now 4 yr old during summer, and I had him FT from 2 yrs before he got into a pre pre school. He’s going to real school (PreK) August and his mom works at home. I’d love to talk and see if we are compatible. I’m reliable, timely, protective, good driver, clean record … and references. Dogs are fine as I also pet sit (only in client’s homes), and my current client has two rambunctious golden doodles I watch after when they travel :). Feel free to contact me at teriemclaughlin@yahoo.com if you’re still vetting candidates. Kindly, -Terie.