• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Here is our dog, Brodie, running some of the agility course at Alaqua's Meghan Field:

Trainers Paul and Christina can be reached at 404-307-7105 or easytrain@me.com if you would like to participate. Our Brodie was an Alaqua rescue puppy and the training has been wonderful for his socialization, poise and obedience.

Training is on Saturdays and it is fun for owner and dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:clap:
Love it! You both look like you're are having a blast.

I have been training my pup for this slowly - no jumping yet till he is a year old because of his hips, but I made a small course in the yard with a tube, a stair and a hoop for starters and he zipped through it happily. In the spring, when things thaw and he's a year old, we'll be training at a facility like Alaqua's (that is my nephew and I. They have meets where children can compete with their dogs also)

It is so much funn for both the owner and the dog, they get their exercise, both physically and mentally and it is a great bonding experience; not to mention, great for enhancing your dogs obedience in a positive way.

I highly recommend it.