• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I fell in love with this dog yesterday. If I didn't have 3 dogs, she would be mine! She is available to adopt!
I think she is around 1 year old. Also, cute dachshunds, 2 Maltese (white) and an older terrier named Buttons - saddest face ever, Lab mix, German Shepherd mixes. Heartbreaking, really. They have a wonderful place to house all these animals but you know they all want homes!

Last edited:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
yes, we are going to try to go every Saturday if we can work it out.

I'm not sure what kind of dog she is but she sure is a loving girl! She would stick out her big tongue when you petted her! She looks like a brindle bull dog mix. I wish I was a cat lover. There are so many cats there that need homes. I saw a beautiful Siamese cat, she looked older but still so pretty!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Tell your friends

Laurie Hood does a wonderful job! She helped me place the eight pups of a ready to pop Mommy dog that I found last Christmas. Mommy dog belongs to my Mom now, and Brownie is the sweetest thing. These dogs just need a chance. If you can not adopt permanently, foster homes are needed too. It was hard to see the pups leave my home after six weeks, but I know I helped get them off to a good start.