• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Hi I wanted to share this email that was sent to me.

This is Scout ? he is a one and a half year old male, neutered, housebroken Lab that gets along with other dogs and people. He was found and never claimed. He really needs a home so that he does not go to animal control.

Is anyone willing to foster him?

Thank you,

Laurie Hood
Alaqua Animal Refuge
lhood131@cox.net

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Hi I wanted to share this email that was sent to me.

This is Scout ? he is a one and a half year old male, neutered, housebroken Lab that gets along with other dogs and people. He was found and never claimed. He really needs a home so that he does not go to animal control.

Is anyone willing to foster him?

Thank you,

Laurie Hood
Alaqua Animal Refuge
lhood131@cox.net

:welcome: Laurie I hope you find help from this wonderful group.

savvytangerine you are so sweet.:love:

hutch

Beach Lover
Hi- I sent you an email late last night along with my personal phone number. We are very interested in Scout. We currently have a 10 year yellow female Lab that is spoiled. Yes, she has been fixed. We live on the bay near Mack Bayou with Kaycie(my lab) and a 21 year old cat. I even built a in ground pool just for Kaycie. She sleeps on her own down comfort sofa in my bedroom. Is that spoilded? Dr. Barry is our vet and knows us well. Please give us a call or email us we are willing to see how Scout would get along with Kaycie and the cat.
P.S. Bo (the cat) sleeps and eats that is about it.

Thanks

the hutch

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Hoping to hear a happy update soon?! :D

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I was thinking hard about this boy...i had a yellow lab named scout...:sosad: :love:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
I was thinking hard about this boy...i had a yellow lab named scout...:sosad: :love:

Don't take my post as meaning the pup has I home. I don't know. :dunno: Just hoping for a happy update soon. :wave: :love: