• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amavida

Beach Lover
Nov 5, 2006
Seaside & Rosemary Beach
Please join us for a coffee education experience! At Amavida Seaside, we will share all topics about coffee from Crop to Cup:

- Green Coffee: Growing, grading beans, sustainability, transportation
- Roasting Techniques - what happens to the beans when they are roasted. Join us for a demonstration of roasting on a sample roaster.
- Cupping: Tasting techniques to evaluate aroma and flavor profiles of coffee.
- Roasting Techniques - what happens to the beans when they are roasted.
- Espresso talk - all about espresso

cherries%20in%20basket.jpg

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
This sounds awesome. I would love for my students at the Montessori school (8 very respectful 4th and 5th graders) to be able to be involved in this...is that a possibility?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This sounds awesome. I would love for my students at the Montessori school (8 very respectful 4th and 5th graders) to be able to be involved in this...is that a possibility?

Cool idea!

LuciferSam

Banned
Apr 26, 2008
Sowal
I've always wanted to eat a raw coffee bean. Maybe my dream can be realized.:love:

Last edited:

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
I've been to a couple of other presentations by Amavida--delicious and fascinating! Thanks, Dan and Sally!

BTW their stainless steel insulated coffee presses ROCK--unbreakable and easy to clean! We use ours daily, and it works great for tea as well, loose or bags, and even brews fresh ginger nicely. We are giving one just like it (the biggest size they offer) to dear coffee-loving friends as a thank-you for some very kind things they've done for us.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hop, if the kids start drinking all that coffee, they will be all hopped up!

Sounds like a great learning experience.