• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
The other night I'm listening to the Sweater Puppets at Blue Orleans and I find out I'm sitting next to Tyson of the All American Rejects and his producer.
I had never heard of them but did a little investigating. I listened to a couple of their tunes on their web site and hey, they're pretty good!

Any comments on the band? :dunno:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I think him and one of the other band members live @ Gulf Place. Or at least they used to. I have seen them all over the place around here.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I think him and one of the other band members live @ Gulf Place. Or at least they used to. I have seen them all over the place around here.

your right his buddy lives there. ;-)

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Tyson finally decided to get place of his own huh? LOL

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2007
And they are awesome tippers, too. I waited on them several times @ Cafe 331 and they were very nice. I didn't know who they were, but several of the slightly yonger staff members were going nuts over them.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I've met Tyson a couple of times. The first time I ever talked to him, I mentioned the I am obsessed with The Office and evidently he is too. We spent a good half-hour just geeking out over the show. Which officially made him the coolest person I've ever met.

Oh, and the band is pretty awesome, too.