• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
Thursday, June 5, 5-9pm
Apres Beach at Fonville Press featuring Bill Evett
A weekly tradition of delicious food, fine wines and beer, live music and friendship!

Friday, June 6, 5-9pm
Apres Beach at Fonville Press featuring Justin Fobes
A weekly tradition of delicious food, fine wines and beer, live music and friendship!

Saturday, June 7, 5-9pm
Apres Beach at Fonville Press featuring local naturalist Matt Labo
Starting at 6pm, discuss local nature and history while sampling indigenous foods.

Wednesday, June 11, 1-3pm
Join local master sand sculptor Mark Flynn and learn how to build towers, walls and arches like a pro.

Thursday, June 12, 9-10am
Beachology 101 with Christian Wagley, Environmental Program Manager at Alys Beach
Meet and learn about the fish, crabs, shells, dune plants and other residents of the beach and shallow Gulf waters. We'll use nets and our hands to catch some of these wild critters of the beach and Gulf, talk about how they survive in this dynamic area, and then set them free to live another day. Come ready to get wet and have fun!

Thursday, June 12, 5-9pm
Apres Beach at Fonville Press featuring Bill Evett

Friday, June 13, 6-9pm
Trivia Night at Fonville Press
Join Brian Peterson for an evening of fun facts and friendly competition.

Saturday, June 14, 10am-2pm
Join us for a walking tour of the many beautiful courtyard homes and pedestrian paths of Alys Beach. Live entertainment by Jimmy Chandler & Steve Perkins and Christy Campbell & Pat Boone.

Saturday, June 14, 5-9pm
Apres Beach at Fonville Press
A weekly tradition of delicious food, fine wines and beers, and friendship!

Last edited:

Cali

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2007
Here
Beach Ecology Class

My son checked this out today and called me after with lots of excitment in his voice and lots of neat stuff he learned and saw. A must do with the kids. I would highly recomend it. Thank you, Christian!:clap: