• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
1_150129.jpg

Thanks for the tasty food, Emory!

IMG_3881.JPG

Amore has officially been SoWalled.

For those of you who have not visited Amore, you should definitely put it on your list of places to frequent. Great food, awesome staff, and a great outdoor dining deck as well as a cozy and friendly dining area inside.:love: They have much more than pizza and will also host parties with special menus.
See the menu at www.amore-pizzeria.com

Did I mention that Amore is the only restaurant in SoWal where you can get a bucket of PBR for about $10? It is true. :clap_1:

EDIT: Amore is located above Resort Quest in Gulf Place (Hwy 393 and 30-A), just above the portico.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Re: Amore

That looks mighty tasty!!! I promise it's on our list for next time!

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005

we'll try it in may - we will be at sunrise beach so can just walk there !

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

I love that you took a picture of your meal. Classic. :funn:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Kimmifunn said:
I love that you took a picture of your meal. Classic. :funn:

I wish I could just take pictures of my meals.:blush: I'd have to be awful quick though, 'cause my food just disappears....

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

jdarg said:
I wish I could just take pictures of my meals.:blush: I'd have to be awful quick though, 'cause my food just disappears....

To clarify, I did not only take a picture of the food, I ate it, too! Yummy.

BTW, they do have wine and other beer selections. I just think the PBR thing is funn. Don't diss it if you have not tried it. The PBR has more flavor than most "American Rice Beers." :D