• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

groveral

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
birmingham
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

Great news:clap_1:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
they have good stuff other than pizza too !

NewfieGirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 22, 2007
Greenville,SC

they have good stuff other than pizza too !
Allifunn posting...ummmm I mean pui.... from Newfie....I am so glad you loved Amore! Yummmm....Audie...there are good friends at Amore too!:love:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
WhiteyFunn, you can add one more thread to the ever-growing list of people discussing Amore Pizzeria. What is the count now?

Last edited: