• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Girl

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2005
St. Louis, Mo
My husband and I are coming to sowal for the weekend for our 6th anniversary this weekend! I'm very excited. Anyway, we were thinking Cafe Tango for our dinner because I absolutely love their food, but we're open to other suggestions.

What is your most romantic place to dine in sowal? :love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Beach Girl said:
My husband and I are coming to sowal for the weekend for our 6th anniversary this weekend! I'm very excited. Anyway, we were thinking Cafe Tango for our dinner because I absolutely love their food, but we're open to other suggestions.

Picnic on the beach.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Beach Girl said:
I'll have to settle for sparkling cider! I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

Thanks for the ideas. I think we'll do a picnic that day for lunch. :love:

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Good luck to you, and have a wonderful anniversary!!!!!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Beach Girl said:

I thought you were going to California...?! Last I heard. Of course, last I heard, you weren't pregnant--I got that news secondhand! :razz:
My vote for an evening out is Borago, hands down. But, I see others have suggested a picnic, so then I'd say a picnic lunch purchased at Cocoon's!