• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypqGYhKsEY"]YouTube- Last 09' Underwater.wmv[/ame]

Here i smy video of the last underwater footage I collected in 09'. During the editing process it sure was quite evident what kept me there as long as I was. I never expected to stay there that long without a well devised plan. But the everyday passion of woods and waters hypnotized me.

In the video you will see strange fish and other underwater intrigue. And of course my friend, the Liqour Queen, would not be satisfied if I didn't include images of me shirtless. So to appease her, I relented. But don't let that scare you off. Trust me, there is something to see here.

You'll see fish and crab hiding themselves in the most ingenious ways. You'll see puffer fish, pipe fish, sting ray, flounder, lobster and more. You'll see it all here on 'Another Walk with Mike'.

It is the last episode you'll see in 09' that was shot in the sunshine state, along 30A and in the blue waters of love. I adore that underwater world so. It was my refuge.

Being away for a few days now, it has occurred to me, I neded that time spent in Florida. I almost feel like it was a dream or a vacation that lasted all but two weeks, and not two years. Honestly, it is almost as if it never happened at all, except in my dreams. And it was a dream. And perhaps I'll have another dream, and perhaps you'll come along... in 'Another Walk with Mike'.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
Great footage Mike. Looking foward to seeing brackish water scenes from LA.

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
Very cool! As a direct result of Mike's "walks", I have requested snorkle gear for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing some cool things on my own.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Very cool! As a direct result of Mike's "walks", I have requested snorkle gear for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing some cool things on my own.

Thanks for sharing. When that time of year comes for you to head out into the water, please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to share some of my 'techniques' to finding stuff. And if I happen to visit there during the summer when you're around, maybe I can show you some of my 'sweet spots'.

Mako Signs

Beach Comber
Jan 7, 2010
Thanks Mike, The wife and i just moved down here and cant waiy to start diving. Hope you can show us around. We live in dune allen. Let us know thanks again.