• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
Jun 18, 2005
We're planning a trip down for a looooong weekend either November 17th, or the week before Christmas. Is it going to be warm enough to swim during the daytime? I've been down plenty in August but never in winter.

The purpose of this trip was *supposed* to be going without the kids for a change, but now we're thinking of bringing them. We'll just sit around and talk about them anyway, might as well just bring 'em. :dunno:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Underthebluemoon said:
We're planning a trip down for a looooong weekend either November 17th, or the week before Christmas. Is it going to be warm enough to swim during the daytime? I've been down plenty in August but never in winter.

The purpose of this trip was *supposed* to be going without the kids for a change, but now we're thinking of bringing them. We'll just sit around and talk about them anyway, might as well just bring 'em. :dunno:

Because you labeled this thread "another" - maybe you saw -
http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1222

Swimming after October is usually reserved for visitors from the far North, like Ohio or Canada. :lol:

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
Jun 18, 2005
Best to bring our wetsuits, then. :shock:

We'll have snow for sure by then, so it'll be downright balmy there to us.
Thanks.

I think I need a support group. I have to get on with my life and stop with the vacation planning already.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
My husband and son actually got in one Thanksgiving weekend and threw the football around....w/o any antifreeze! I love boys!

Underthebluemoon said:

You can swim any time of the year if you rent a place with a hot tub. We just crank it up to 100 degrees and, voil?, boiled Gators! :laughing1