• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm in the process of scanning a bunch of old photos of Santa Rosa Beach. My father came down about 1912, and he had all their old photos. He had an uncle that liked to use his movie camera, and stuck it out the window as he drove down through Walton county in the 40's and 50's, by way of Panama City Beach, then on to Pensacola. My dad's sister had a restaurant in Grayton Beach about 60 years ago. I can scan them to a high resolution and save to CD, or make available as a PDF download. I pesonally would like to see South Walton County History in photos on the walls of our local establishments instead of "Destin"! PM if interested or have suggestions.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
I'm in the process of scanning a bunch of old photos of Santa Rosa Beach. My father came down about 1912, and he had all their old photos. He had an uncle that liked to use his movie camera, and stuck it out the window as he drove down through Walton county in the 40's and 50's, by way of Panama City Beach, then on to Pensacola. My dad's sister had a restaurant in Grayton Beach about 60 years ago. I can scan them to a high resolution and save to CD, or make available as a PDF download. I pesonally would like to see South Walton County History in photos on the walls of our local establishments instead of "Destin"! PM if interested or have suggestions.

Hey there Florida Girl,
We are definitely interested in the photos. We collect old postcards and photos. How much are you thinking of charging. Let us know.
Thanks
2bohemians
www.buythegulf.com

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005

I like your thinking.........:clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You are very kind to share the old photos. Sounds like you may have one of the best collections around.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
love it...that's so cool