• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
Try being more specific in your question. Also the rabbit may have something to do with it.

You got something against rabbits???
icon_mecker.gif
Very well then... Does anyone do any pleasure boating be on a cruiser, ski, or performance boat.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Your rabbit is wacko. There are a lot of boats here.

kurt said:
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
Try being more specific in your question. Also the rabbit may have something to do with it.

You got something against rabbits??? Very well then... Does anyone do any pleasure boating be on a cruiser, ski, or performance boat. quote]

Your rabbit is wacko. There are a lot of boats here.

Apparently with no drivers

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
What you need to know, otter? I fish and kayak Choctawhatchee Bay and the bayous. It's why I live here.

chrisv said:
What you need to know, otter? I fish and kayak Choctawhatchee Bay and the bayous. It's why I live here.

Well I want to know lots. I have a 23' bowrider. I've thought of towing it down for our next visit. Are there any ramps convenient to the 30A area? Also... Last time I was there I got the itch for an Ocean Kayak. A 3 seater cruising type. What would be a good price on a new one in the off season? Most of my boating looks like this
So I don't fish much. But I used a guide this year and had a blast. Caught tons of trout. Gooooooood eatin. Only kept 3 for eating though.

A

Anonymous

Well, riverotter, it all depends. Are you looking to go for a ride in the Gulf or the Bay? There are several places north of 98 to put your 23' boat into the Bay. The most public access close to Grayton would be north of hwy 98 on hwy 393. There is a public boat landing about 1.5 miles north of 98, on the left side of the road, just before you cross the bayou. If you are looking to dip into the Gulf, the closest place is Grayton Beach, but you must be a property owner in Walton County, own and use a four wheel drive, purchase a beach permit for launching.

Smiling JOe