• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
Okay Sowal I'm trying it again. Last time I posted these lots here I got lots of hits but no sales. I have 3 gorgeous waterfront lots in the Laird Point Subdivision for sale. The lots are all on DEEPWATER, 4-6ft with beautiful bayou views and will require very short dock lengths. I have slashed the prices--379k to 499k. I need to move one of these lots so I can start building on one. I am not a realtor but I will COOPERATE with you if you bring a buyer!

Lot 40 is .33AC with 49.1 ft on the bayou and no wetlands 399k

Lot 41 is .29AC with 37.8 ft on the bayou and no wetlands 379k

Lot 42 is .39AC with 167.9 ft on the bayou and two small areas of wetlands at the back of the lot 499k

There is no buildout time on any of the lots and the entrance and roads have just been completed. The lots are a short boat ride to the Gulf and intercoastal, with some of the deepest protected water on East Bay. All dimensions are approximate.

These 3 lots are priced well below any of the comps in the neighborhood.

VISIT www.lairdpointproperty.com or call Chuck @ 904-645-5578
904-536-5733

Developers website http://www.lairdpoint.com

Any ideas??

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Lot 40 is .33AC with 49.1 ft on the bayou and no wetlands 399k

Maybe a realtor or 2 on the board can give us an idea what a property similar to lot 40 would sell for in SoWal. Maybe without the amenities.

notorious63

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
BobbyJ,
Thanks for the info. What does 379k get you in Sowal? How close can you get to the Gulf? Have you been selling lots in this price range? Thanks!!

Chuck

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What does $299k get you on the water in SoWal?
A lot with wetlands. :funn: just kidding, but not really. At $300K in SoWal, you can buy a lot on the canal in Daughette S/D, located 3 miles north of Grayton Beach. It is my understanding that Daughette S/D has recently received permits from the DEP to dredge the canals out to the intercoastal in the Bay, which leads to the Gulf. After dreging, I believe the canals would be 5 ft deep, so many boats would be able to pull up to their back door.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
BobbyJ,
Thanks for the info. What does 379k get you in Sowal? How close can you get to the Gulf? Have you been selling lots in this price range? Thanks!!

Chuck

You can get real close to the water right now for $379,000 and less. I sold a lot last week in Cassine Gardens for $190,000! This is just north of 30A in a planned neighborhood. I do not see these kinda prices lasting long. They go under contract real quick. Even with a so called "down" market the low price stuff gets grabbed up real fast. There are alot of really good deals out here. Once we start coming into warmer weather and have more people here (spring) we will see less of these rock bottom type deals.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
BobbyJ,

Chuck

BTW,
I have never been to your lots. They look incredible! When would be a good time to come over and check them out? You also have better fishing over there:clap_1: