• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
The Best Buys in Panama City and Destin are tiny, and don't have very good music sections. Unless we're talking a major release that we know is going to be in stock and discounted on release day, we order from Amazon, CD Universe, or DeepDiscount instead. Better selection and better prices.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I don't have a problem finding my music at Best Buy, because I never bother to look. Who is the artist you mentioned, then deleted, in your original post, BigMark35?

Just curious if you carry local artists' CDs, such as Dread Clampitt, Lyndsey Battle, Cripple Lilies, Green Hit, WaCo Ramblers, Marc Harris, etc?

Last edited:

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
I have to say that we buy most of our music at Best Buy. They have the best prices around here, and a WAY better selection that WalMart or Target. Their prices are less than when Music 4 Less was in Silver Sands. And most stuff is cheaper than Walmart or Target. Sometimes it's hard to find everything you are looking for, but for the most part, it's the best. Why are you having issues with Best Buy? (Just curious).

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
who buys CD's anymore ,download is the only way ,that's what my 11 year old tells me any way....

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
who buys CD's anymore ,download is the only way ,that's what my 11 year old tells me any way....

And that is why my husband lost his job - Tower Records closed last fall because everyone is downloading - but maybe it has been a blessing in disguise;-)