• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
We are planning a small beach wedding for Wednesday May 30th and we are trying to find somewhere close to go for dinner afterwards.

The house we rented is in Inlet beach, but right next too Rosemary beach too. We plan to be married on the beach there. We will probably have a group of about 20-25 including the kids.:clap_1:

I have talked to the owners of The Terrace and they seem very nice and the menu looks great? Just wondering if anyone has tried them?

We really don't want anything too fancy..Just something nice.

Thanks for any help.

We have checked out the Santa Rosa beach club for the pre wedding Lunch the day before. It looks very nice.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I've eaten at the Terrace quite a few times. The owners run both the dining room and the kitchen and the results show it. Food and service have, for me, always been well worth the trip.

Lots of folks, me included, also can recommend other upscale restaurants on 30A. But none of the others are convenient to Inlet, except Onano, which is too small for a reception unless you book the whole place. If the atmosphere and menu at the Terrace suit your needs, I'd say go for it.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I've been to the Terrace numerous times, and I have never had a bad meal there. The food and service have always been top quality, and the nightly specials are usually so appetizing that I've never even looked at their regular menu.

sunny456

Beach Lover
Aug 25, 2005
The Terrace rocks!

We love it. They have fabulous apps, entrees and desserts. The coconut cake is "famous," and might make a lovely post or pre-wedding cake?

Just don't show up expecting cutting-edge restaurant interiors.

It is homey, the food is served on plates that sometimes don't match and the owners manage the front of the house, as well as cook in the kitchen.

The food is wonderful.

Enjoy!!!

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
The Terrace is really fine dining. The restaurant is chef-owned. I wholeheartedly agree about the coconut cake. The soups are always fabulous as are the entrees. The decor could use a sprucing up but the food is topshelf.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
The Terrace is really fine dining. The restaurant is chef-owned. I wholeheartedly agree about the coconut cake. The soups are always fabulous as are the entrees. The decor could use a sprucing up but the food is topshelf.

Everyone I know who lives here loves this restaurant- I have to try it!!!