• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
My daughter was recently duped by someone giving away free kittens, turns out she was just trying to dump the kittens off on anyone and when she got my daughter to hold them, she took off. My daughter is 10 and she had actually called and asked if she could get a kitty and naturally being dad, I said yes to her. She asked for two but we don't have room for two cats in the family and now I know why. The woman told her that she couldn't have one without the other then dumped them on her and took off before anyone knew what was going on.....sadly, the kittens went back to the lady (someone knew her that was there) and long story short, my daughter has been crying for hours now. So, here I am looking for a kitten for her, preferrably a gray striped one like the one she almost got!! So please, if you know of anyone who's giving away kittens please let me know or have them pm me here. I can't really afford the adoption fees at the shelters right now, that's why I'm looking around for the free one.......Thanks in advance.:cuss:

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I can help, with your search!

I'll be in touch, tomorrow night! I work from 8:30 in morning, till after 3 tomorrow!

Diane:wave:
My daughter was recently duped by someone giving away free kittens, turns out she was just trying to dump the kittens off on anyone and when she got my daughter to hold them, she took off. My daughter is 10 and she had actually called and asked if she could get a kitty and naturally being dad, I said yes to her. She asked for two but we don't have room for two cats in the family and now I know why. The woman told her that she couldn't have one without the other then dumped them on her and took off before anyone knew what was going on.....sadly, the kittens went back to the lady (someone knew her that was there) and long story short, my daughter has been crying for hours now. So, here I am looking for a kitten for her, preferrably a gray striped one like the one she almost got!! So please, if you know of anyone who's giving away kittens please let me know or have them pm me here. I can't really afford the adoption fees at the shelters right now, that's why I'm looking around for the free one.......Thanks in advance.:cuss:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Suggestion

Meanwhile, please ck out fwbfreecycle.org, or waltoncountyfreecycle.org. People are always trying to find homes, for animals! Also, there are resources for assistance for spay/neutering, etc., that I'll share with you!

Diane

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
I know and I wish I could go get them all...it just costs so much to adopt these days. I understand that it costs money to maintain/spay/feed, etc.. but if the shelters would lower their rates, they'd move a lot more animals than they do now...I hate to see the poor animals that never get adopted or even worse, the overflow that goes to kill shelters..it's disgusting.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
I'll be in touch, tomorrow night! I work from 8:30 in morning, till after 3 tomorrow!

Diane:wave:

Thanks Diane, give me a call on my cell: 687-7193, Jay.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
I didn't see any emails, checked the spam folder too..which address did you send it to? Try this one: jychf2@aol.com, thanks.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
I know a "cat woman" in Destin... and I'm driving to Mary Ester this morning.. I'll drop by and see what babies she has... They are free... but, I would like to give her a small donation..

"preferrably a gray striped one like the one she almost got!!" Call me when you see this.. Aleigh 317-294-7356

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Aleigh, I called and left a message on your phone. Give me a call back and let me know if you found anything out. 687-7193

I know a "cat woman" in Destin... and I'm driving to Mary Ester this morning.. I'll drop by and see what babies she has... They are free... but, I would like to give her a small donation..

"preferrably a gray striped one like the one she almost got!!" Call me when you see this.. Aleigh 317-294-7356