• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amberpcollins

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2009
My mom is looking for a restaraunt/baker position in, near or around Santa Rosa Beach. She ran a french restaraunt next to the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport in Atlanta for 13 years before moving here two years ago. She can make just about any fancy dessert you want and was trained by the owner of the company who took her culinary classess in Paris, France. She is extremely reliable and never missed any work and able to start immediately with complete flexability. Please PM me or email me at amberpcollins@gmail.com if you know of anything. Thank you!!

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Don't know of anything right now but it is the time to start putting resumes out there. A lot of places are already starting to look for people for the season, next month is the big push so now is an ideal time. Try the resorts, they usually have bakery departments if nothing else...at least that way she could get her name out there early...let you know if I hear anything, good luck.