• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amy&John

Beach Comber
Nov 6, 2011
We're looking for a good painter to do a condo interior, and also someone to put up simple molding. If you have any first-hand recommendations, we'd love to hear them. Thanks very much!

ECGC

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2008
Miramar Bch, FL
You may want to call Vincent Enriquez , he does excellent work!. amazing prices, profession, and efficient.
His company name is Style Paint Detailer. He is been working in this area and Destin for a long time and could provide you great References. His phone number is 850-543-6921

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Jim Spohn 850-797-5444 Excellent painter. Clean and fast. Good pricing. Keeps a very clean job site. Maintenance and carpentry as well. Local since 2006, from Michigan. Doesn't hunt in the Fall and Winter so is available. ( you may laugh at the last comment, but it s really true) References available. Spohn Painting and More, LLC.

Amy&John

Beach Comber
Nov 6, 2011
Thanks to both of you! I will give Vincent and Jim a call to check their availability. And no, I'm not laughing at the Michigan hunting season at all! My husband still has lots of family up there, so I know exactly what you mean. :) Thanks again.