• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Looking for something within walking distance of the beach and Red Bar (dont want to have to drive once I get there). Just need enough room for two peeps to sleep and get some writing done. Looking to spend $230 or less per night. Let me know if you have a place open! :cool:

Thanks...

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Hey Mike, I haven't stayed here, but I have always wanted to. These little condo's are right above the Zoo Gallery, across the street from the Red Bar. I think they would fit your need. Check them out.

Grayton Downtown 2

Have a great time. Good to see you back posting. Looks like the love life is looking up. :clap:

Last edited:

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
If you get this message twice, sorry - I didn't see it loaded on my quick reply. I have a house directly across the street from the Red Bar that I can let you have for 300 a night plus tax for a minimum 4 night stay. 70 more than you wanted to spend, but its a 4 bedroom original Grayton house and newly furnished. Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you where you can book it.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Susanna,

We need to grab a beer or 5 while we're down there! We'll come down Friday morning April 18th and leave the following Monday. We'll be at Red Bar probably every night so whoever wants to join us is more than welcome!!! This is a writing retreat for us so the more stories we live the better! :cool:

Kathy,

The woman loves it and I love it too. I'm gonna give the owner a call in the morning and try to book it. Thanks for the help!

RB1,

I appreciate your offer! Thats a bit more than I want to spend but thank you for the offer.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Good luck Mike, hope it works out. Let us know when you get booked!!!! Glad to help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Looks like you'll be there for the soiree. Walk down the beach and meet us.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Count us in! I cant wait to meet all of you!

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
The room is booked. We'll see you guys on April 18th!