• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Friends,

There are over 1,100 cases of child abuse reported each year in Okaloosa and Walton counties. For every case that is reported, two are unreported. April is Child Abuse Prevention Month and you can show your support and create awareness by helping us Paint the Town Blue.

For only a $100 donation, you will receive a yard sign and blue wreath (made by volunteers) to display at your home and/or place of business, plus a stuffed animal to give to that special child in your life. Maybe you can get your neighborhood involved, or all the businesses on your street. We would love to see photos and share them on our website and Facebook pages.

Paint the Town Blue packages can be ordered with me, online at www.eccac.org or by contacting Kim at info below. Please share this with everyone you know.
Thank you for supporting abused kids in our community! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHILD ABUSE!

Kim Henderson
Director of Development
Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center
Kim@eccac.org
850-833-9237 x283

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Pretty discouraging to have two counties that are approaching 300,000 in population and have the response we we have had to this effort. It has been in the newspapers, on social media, numerous emails and I have knocked on lots of doors. I was hoping we could get a few thousand folks to help us raise a little money and especially to spread awareness of how bad the situation is, but so far we have around fifty. Very sad! It is easy (that's how I ordered mine) to order by going to www.eccac.org or phoning Kim at the number above. At least try to share with your friends, thank you.

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Pretty discouraging to have two counties that are approaching 300,000 in population and have the response we we have had to this effort. It has been in the newspapers, on social media, numerous emails and I have knocked on lots of doors. I was hoping we could get a few thousand folks to help us raise a little money and especially to spread awareness of how bad the situation is, but so far we have around fifty. Very sad! It is easy (that's how I ordered mine) to order by going to www.eccac.org or phoning Kim at the number above. At least try to share with your friends, thank you.
The Pierce Family Children’s Advocacy Center (PFCAC) in DeFuniak Springs will receive a proclamation from Mayor Bob Campbell in a ceremony declaring April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month. The public is invited to the ceremony at 8 a.m. April 7 at the Center, 336 College Ave. in DeFuniak Springs. RSVP required. To participate or to RSVP, call Kim Henderson at 850-833-9237, ext. 283 or email at kim@eccac.org and you can order the wreath and sign online atwww.eccac.org.