• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kevin did advertise them as tattoos. :bang:

:scratch:...hmmm, this means it is Kevin's fault. Start thinking of a plan to get him back. :D

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
My tat washed right off. :dunno: Although, I wanted to keep it longer, but two days without a bath wouldn't have been pretty. I didn't win the sign I wanted, but my tat was the best.

DemoLady

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
www.waltondemocrats.org
Art for the future

I've never been involved in anything more fun!

I loved what one man said who won 5 pieces in the silent auction. He is looking to the future when he will donate his "art" to the Obama Presidential Library! :D My grandkids will be impressed one day that Grandma's "estate" contains a piece of art from the Obama campaign. Thanks to all of you wonderful artists who translated your support to the "canvas."

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It was a funn event! I am sorry that I was not more involved, but what little I was able to do turned out to be very rewarding! :D So many wonderful SoWal people, both on and off the board! :clap:

One piece of art went for over $500! Others were up there, too, including one by Rapunzel.
I know which one! I collected the money! :lolabove:

Everyone who "won" the sign(s) of choice were so happy!