• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Janina

Beach Crab
Feb 14, 2010
Hi we will be visiting Santa Rosa beach for 3 weeks from the 28th March till the 17th April and while we are there I was hoping to take part in some arts and crafts work shops, does any body have any information on days/weekends being held in the area about that time.
Thank you in advance from a cold and wet UK.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hi we will be visiting Santa Rosa beach for 3 weeks from the 28th March till the 17th April and while we are there I was hoping to take part in some arts and crafts work shops, does any body have any information on days/weekends being held in the area about that time.
Thank you in advance from a cold and wet UK.

:welcome:

The Cultural Arts Association is the arts organization for Walton County. Check their website for upcoming classes and events. You might also want to call them directly- contact info on the website.

Current News! | The Cultural Arts Association of Walton County

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
It's not a workshop, but Fired Up is a paint-it-yourself pottery studio, it is lots of fun for kids and adults - a great local place to satisfy any creative urges.

Paint Your Own Pottery | Seaside Florida | Fired Up

You choose your piece and you can get as involved as you want... some people spend an hour or so painting, and some folks spend several days creating very intricate pieces...

(Now I really want to go paint some pottery, sheesh, it's been too long!)

Janina

Beach Crab
Feb 14, 2010
Thanks for the information I will keep an eye on the site for any more info.
We are both looking forward to our holiday it will be our third trip to the area in less than a year we both love it and have found all the wonderfull people we have met so far to be so friendly.

geezer392002

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
fellow Brit :)

Thanks for the information I will keep an eye on the site for any more info.
We are both looking forward to our holiday it will be our third trip to the area in less than a year we both love it and have found all the wonderfull people we have met so far to be so friendly.
Hi Janina,
I am from the UK too (originally) but have lived in the US for 16 years.
We live in North Carolina but have recently bought a condo at Seacrest Beach, we visited the area for the first time last year and fell in love with it.....so we bought our own place there.
I honestly think it's the nicest beach area I have seen in the US, we hope to retire here someday.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday at Santa Rosa Beach!