• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5012621010324290679"]Lyndsey Battle [/ame]performing at Baytowne for ArtsQuest. I love me some battle.:love:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Went to Arts Quest yesterday and can't help but miss the event the way it used to be; at Eden Gardens it felt like a community event...at Baytowne, it's just one more art show...and, this year, so much of the work I had seen at other places:sosad:

I understand the reason for moving the event, just dont like it!

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
No, but I thought it was a GREAT show! I have watched ArtsQuest grow from a TINY little event to a major event which draws some of the best artist in the south!!!

My hat is off to the Cultural Arts Association and I support them in every way!

(I want to put claps here, but I can't make it work)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Went to Arts Quest yesterday and can't help but miss the event the way it used to be; at Eden Gardens it felt like a community event...at Baytowne, it's just one more art show...and, this year, so much of the work I had seen at other places:sosad:

I understand the reason for moving the event, just dont like it!

I loved Artsquest at Grayton Beach and then at Eden. what a gorgeous setting at Eden... I've never seen a more wonderful art show, and it was so shady and relaxing. miss it there.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
I agree in that it's very different since it's been held at Baytowne. Grayton was the best and Eden was the 2nd best pick for the event. The event is still very nice I think, but also very different then it was. Commercialized I guess.