• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave: Hi Everyone!

I usually keep all this to myself, but I'm overwhelmed and need your prayers and thoughts.:blush:

Over the past 15 years I've battled with Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue syndrome. I have tried many things....some worked and some were a waste of time and money. It's hard for people around you to understand, as one day you may be on top of the world and the next three days or more you can't move from the bed to the bathroom. :dunno: It is sometimes even harder to get a physician to believe you.:dunno: Fortunately I have had some good Doctors.

Fibromyalgia is a burning painful feeling in your muscles. This makes it hard to pickup things and to move your limbs without a lot of pain. CFS is debillitating and the most frustrating! Usually comes with a cough you can't seem to get rid of, intense fatigue, low grade fever, need for sleep, sleep, sleep. BUT also includes insomnia....that's the double edge sword about CFS.

So it you don't see me very much at the Cafe you'll know I'm at home wishing I could greet you. I hate this because I love working at night ans seeing all my :wave: :love: SoWal friends. I don't really want to change to lunch, but we'll see. My Doctor says I need to stop at 5:00 p.m. and start my evening of rest.:yikes: Okay everyone who knows how hard it is to stop at 5:00 in the afternoon raise your hand. :lolabove: I thought so!!!!

I :love: :love: :love: you all!
ItzKatzTime
:wave: Kat:roll:

scottalderson

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2007
my thoughts are with you for sure and will certainly send positive energy your way.
just a thought - there is a place called the tortoise clinic for chinese medecine in sandestin area. my best friend started it 14 years ago. he has since left but it is under the ownership of a master of acupunture and TCM or traditional chinese medecine. think about it.
and good luck with your illness

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:bow: Thanks NoHall and Scott....as you can see I'm in the insomnia stage tonight. Sure wish I had a good movie.:popcorn:

SoWallers......please leave me a post even if you have nothing to say....just post a smilie. I could use anything right now!:blush:

:love: Kat

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I certainly feel for you, I suffer chronic pain myself from a back injury. Got to keep pressing on. Kate and Leopold is on tonight at 2am, wish I could stay up and watch. It's so romantic!

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
2:07 AM??? I guess you do have insomnia.

Life on this earth is hard, but remember that God loves you and ultimately holds the answers to all of our prayers. May He give you comfort and healing. Our daily prayers are with you.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Those are no funn!!! :yikes: My sister has both so I understand your frustration. You are so important to those around you, so rest and take care of yourself. Will be praying for you and sending good thoughts your way.:wave: :wave: