• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2009
Grayton Beach
Now that the busy summer season is coming to an end, the Gulfarium would like to reward all hardworking locals by offering free admission. All you have to do is bring a current pay stub from a Northwest Florida employer and a valid photo ID to the admissions line at the Gulfarium and you will receive one free admission. This offer is good until March 15, 2011. We can't wait to see you soon.

To keep up with local offers at Florida's Gulfarium, like the Gulfarium's facebook page:
Florida's Gulfarium | Facebook

Aleigh

Beach Lover
KUDOS... lol as soon as my 16-y/o gets her first paycheck stub... we are coming down!!! TYTYTYTYYTTY :clap:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
What if you're a local who doesn't have a pay stub? :dunno:

I have friended them on FB and asked that question, just for you, Scooty! I'll keep you posted--perhaps a business card with address would be sufficient? :dunno:

Provided you can get in :roll:, I think a little field trip might be in order... :scratch::wave:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Yeah what Scooter said. We are totally local but both work for compnies based in Bham. We deserve extra rewards for bringing that money in and spending every dime of it here!!!!

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2009
Grayton Beach
Thank you for your interest. If you don't get a pay stub bring in a business card with your name, a copy of a paycheck, and a valid ID. The business does have to be in northwest Florida. We look forward to seeing you soon.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Ok, Scooty, here's the deal:

Valid local's driver license
Business card with your name on it
Copy of a check (obviously, with account numbers blacked out)

I think they also debated on blood/urine samples, but decided that'd take too long to process... :roll::lol::wave: